Personal Lines Account Manager
As a boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation. Thanks to the implementation of the latest insurance tech and strong partnerships with top Canadian and International insurance carriers, we are proud to be a Top 10 Commercial Insurance Brokerage in Canada as selected by Business Canada Magazine.
At KASE Insurance, we challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to changing the insurance landscape and are looking for bold, uncompromising trailblazers to join our team. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, and help you unleash your true potential.
What We Offer You
The advantages of working at KASE extend far beyond working with dedicated, like-minded professionals who strive to learn from one another.
- An unrivaled Corporate Culture, where diversity is valued and friendly competition is encouraged
- A company dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
- A competitive Employee Health & Dental Benefits program including Long Term Disability
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Career Mentoring Programs led by our Managing Partners
- Access to ongoing Training & Development by Insurance Leaders
- RIBO, CAIB, and other designation education reimbursement
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Competitive Salaries
What You Bring
KASE is looking for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager who has a positive attitude, strong work ethic, supreme customer service skills, and an eye for detail. This role works alongside the Account Executive and Account Management Team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail
- Organized, multi-tasker, and self-motivated
- Highly empathetic, positive, and competitive
- A passion for learning and improving
- Professional, friendly, and respectful in all interactions with clients and colleagues
- Natural problem solver that identifies solutions and is adaptable to change
- Ability to think quickly and learn fast and sound decision-maker
- Post Secondary Diploma is an asset
- RIBO license in good standing
- CAIB or CIP Designation or demonstrated progress towards attaining certification
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Insurance experience, specifically Personal Insurance products
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of BMS systems such as EPIC
- Manage the complete customer service experience for clients in the assigned book of business including handling general inquiries, managing policy changes, reviewing policy documents, reporting and following up on claims, etc.
- Provide advice and counsel on personal lines matters
- Ensure maximum retention of assigned personal lines book of business
- Ensure that all policy documentation is managed and communicated in a timely manner to clients.
- Assist with policy invoicing and the collection of outstanding accounts receivable.
- Thoroughly document all client and underwriter communications in the Broker Management System (BMS).
- Upgrade processes and procedures to help us adapt to the growth that our brokerage is experiencing.
- Represent KASE Insurance at industry events, build relationships with the insurance carriers.
- Be a KASE Ambassador, promote KASE through Social Media and LinkedIn
- Monitor and meet all RIBO Continuing Education Requirements
- Other duties as assigned