KASE Insurance a commercial insurance brokerage filled with young professionals that focus on building the best products for our client while providing the most compelling client experience. Our team is comprised of passionate, talented and hard working people that put our clients first. The work we do matters and we go into work everyday with a sense of purpose. Since its inception, KASE Insurance has been comprised of A-players from the bottom to the top of the organizational chart. Working here means working with like-minded individuals that are bright and talented.
As a JR. Account Manager you will help to grow your assigned book of business while providing exceptional service to our clients, producers and insurers. The full job description is listed below, and all suitable candidates are asked to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ebbs and flows of work at a boutique brokerage may require you to pitch in on a variety of projects/tasks in different ways. The right candidate will look at this as an opportunity to learn and do new things such that it enriches them and makes them more valuable.
• Manage the complete customer service experience for clients in the assigned book of business
• Prepare of insurance summaries, premium comparisons and other supporting documentation for clients and producers
• Assist with the collection of outstanding accounts receivables
• Thoroughly document all client and underwriter communications in the Broker Management System (BMS).
• Manage claims and ensure proper follow ups are being done
• College or University Graduate
• RIBO licence in good standing is a must
• Excellent grammar and email etiquette
• Superior written and verbal communication
• Cares greatly about their clients, coworkers, and self.
• Highly empathetic, positive, and competitive.
• Hard working, prompt, organized, effective, detailed, and has meticulous follow-up.
• A passion for learning and improving
• A natural problem solver that identifies solutions
• Sense of humor
• Ability to think quick and learn fast
• Apply to this position by email with the subject line taking on the format of: Name – Position – Favourite Book
• In joining our start-up you’ll be one of the first employees and at the ground floor of something special. It means that there is a lot of room to grow in terms of salary and title, position and responsibilities.
• In joining our start-up there will be an expectation that you are to go above and beyond for both your client and team members that may stretch beyond a typical 9-5 work day. Every hire for us is absolutely crucial and we expect everyone to approach every day with purpose.
By far the most professional and trustworthy insurance brokerage I have known. We have been working with this firm for number of years now and I have nothing but good to say about their team and services. Stan and his team won't stop until we are fully satisfied. They are always on top of things, super fast in their assistance and very professional. I highly recommend this firm to anyone seeking for great insurance brokerage to work with. Big Thank You to Stan and Kase Insurance for many many years of great service!
Reviewer: Alex K
out of 5 stars
Stan and is team at KASE Insurance have been fantastic in explaining what insurance we needed for our business. Very hands on approach and detailed. I work highly recommend KASE Insurance for any business owner looking for great service.
Reviewer: Kyle Grooms
5 out of 5 stars
The KASE team is very easy to work with. They answer your questions quickly, walk you through the process patiently, and find you great rates. We've been working with them for a few years and we haven't felt the need to shop elsewhere because of their customer service.
Reviewer: Sasha Boersma
5 out of 5 stars