Junior Account Executive
Welcome to an unconventional kind of sales role, and an unconventional kind of company. As a boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation. Thanks to the implementation of latest insurance tech and strong partnerships with top Canadian and International insurance carriers, we are proud to be a Top 10 Commercial Insurance Brokerage in Canada as selected by Business Canada Magazine.
At KASE Insurance, we challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to changing the insurance landscape and are looking for bold, uncompromising trailblazers to join our team. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, and help you unleash your true potential.
Do you handle rejection with ease? Do you have street smarts? Are you driven by a need to succeed? Can you easily build relationships with others? Are you resilient? Are you coachable? If you answered yes to these questions, a career as a Commercial Insurance Broker may be the perfect fit for you.
The full job description is listed below, and all suitable candidates are asked to submit their resume to email@example.com with the title of their favourite book in the subject line.
What You Bring
We are looking for individuals who have a drive to succeed, and the willingness to put in the time and effort needed to become a Million Dollar Producer. If you’re a post-secondary graduate with exceptional customer-service skills, and strong work ethic we can offer you the opportunity to pursue a meaningful, long-term career in insurance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Passion for Customer Service and Sales
- Interested in learning what it takes to become a Million Dollar Producer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven, attention to detail and excellent telephone etiquette.
- Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record and of course proof of insurance
- Call prospective clients in the Greater Toronto Area
- Inform them of our services and book appointments
- Accurately record client information and track outgoing calls
- Implement sales strategies and techniques
- Participate in ongoing Training and Development
- Record client information in our Broker Management and Sales Systems.
What We Offer You
The advantages of working at KASE extend far beyond working with dedicated, like-minded professionals who strive to learn from one another.
- An unrivalled Corporate Culture, where diversity is valued and friendly competition is encouraged
- Commission and Bonus Structure
- Top Technology and Lead Generation Systems
- A company dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
- A competitive Employee Health & Dental Benefits program including Long Term Disability
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work from Home
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Career Mentoring Programs led by our Managing Partners
- Access to ongoing Training & Development by Insurance Leaders
- RIBO, CAIB and other designation education reimbursement
- Quarterly Team Outings
- A dedicated Account Management Team who supports your growing book of business
- Fully paid E&O Insurance