Financial Services Coordinator
As a boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation. Thanks to the implementation of latest insurance tech and strong partnerships with top Canadian and International insurance carriers, we are proud to be a Top 10 Commercial Insurance Brokerage in Canada as selected by Business Canada Magazine.
At KASE Insurance, we challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to changing the insurance landscape and are looking for bold, uncompromising trailblazers to join our team. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, and help you unleash your true potential.
What We Offer You
The advantages of working at KASE extend far beyond working with dedicated, like-minded professionals who strive to learn from one another.
- An unrivalled Corporate Culture, where diversity is valued and friendly competition is encouraged
- A company dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
- A competitive Employee Health & Dental Benefits program including Long Term Disability
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation
- Career Mentoring Programs led by our Managing Partners
- Access to ongoing Training & Development by Insurance Leaders
- RIBO, CAIB and other designation education reimbursement
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Competitive Salaries
What You Bring
KASE is looking for a Financial Services Coordinator to join our team. As a Financial Services Coordinator your main duty is to support the day-to-day services of the Financial Services Manager. This individual must have supreme attention to detail, ability to anticipate needs and outstanding organizational skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail
- Organized, multi-tasker, proactive self-starter
- Professional, friendly and respectful in all interactions with clients and colleagues
- Ability to think quick and learn fast
- Experience in an Administrative capacity is required
- Interest in becoming a Life Insurance Agent an asset (LLQP)
- Answer general client inquiries, resolve problems and follow up in a timely manner
- Book appointments, attend meetings and provide any administrative assistance required
- Prepare sales reports
- Review applications for accuracy and completeness
- Manage Database of existing and future clients
- Actively participate in the implementation of business development strategies
- Adhere to all applicable industry regulations and privacy laws