Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As a boutique commercial insurance brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation. Thanks to implementation of latest insurance tech and strong partnerships with top Canadian and international insurance carriers, we are proud to be selected as a top 10 commercial insurance brokerage in Canada by Business Canada Magazine.
We are looking for bold, uncompromising outside sales hunters to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
Serious ambition welcome. Come build winning relationships with customers as you offer KASE Insurance unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! You’ll target businesses and recommend insurance solutions by suggesting insurance coverage, insurers, and other risk management tools, and successfully negotiate and close business. So bring your passion and determination and get ready for some very big upside. Here are the details:
• You bring an aggressive, and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, door knocking, and networking.
• Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals.
• While this is your territory where you call the shots, the KASE team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and sales experiences possible.
• Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools.
• Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
• With competitive commission structure and book ownership your earning potential is up to you.
So what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for fearless cold callers who can combine intense self-motivation with well-developed time-management skills. You should also have:
• Proven track record of verifiable new customer acquisition
• Sales experience in a quota driven business environment
• Effective negotiation and closing skills
• Experience preparing, delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes
• Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record, and of course proof of insurance
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive commission
• Clear path to partnership
• Ongoing sales training to keep at the top of your game
• Medical & dental benefits
• Company paid education
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own practice and specialization with an opportunity to become a partner in the business -selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.