As a boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation. Thanks to the implementation of the latest insurance tech and strong partnerships with top Canadian and International insurance carriers, we are proud to be the #1 Brokerage in Canada as selected by Insurance Business Canada Magazine for 2021.
At KASE Insurance, we challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to changing the insurance landscape and are looking for bold, uncompromising trailblazers to join our team. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, and help you unleash your true potential.
What We Offer You
The advantages of working at KASE extend far beyond working with dedicated, like-minded professionals who strive to learn from one another.
- An unrivaled Corporate Culture, where diversity is valued and friendly competition is encouraged
- A company dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
- A competitive Employee Health & Dental Benefits program including Long Term Disability
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work from Home
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Career Mentoring Programs led by our Managing Partners
- Access to ongoing Training & Development by Insurance Leaders
- RIBO, CAIB, and other designation education reimbursement
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Competitive Salaries
What You Bring
KASE is looking for an Accountant to manage all the Accounting Functions. This role will require a strong work ethic, supreme administrative skills, and an eye for detail.
Our Ideal Candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organized, multi-tasker, and self-motivated.
- Professional, friendly and respectful in all interactions with clients and colleagues
- Natural problem solver that identifies solutions
- Ability to think quickly and learn fast
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or equivalent related experience and training.
- Three (3) years of previous related accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry will be an asset but not required.
- Vendor Payables and Insurance Company Payables
- Posting of Cash Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Cash Flow Analysis
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Preparation of Payroll (via a Payroll Provider)
- Generation of all Monthly Management Reports
- Preparation of Year-end Financial Information
- Responsible for all General Ledger Functions
- Other Administrative Functions as required